Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Maternity Clothes Shopping

I had my husband take a picture of me and Jameson at 15 weeks pregnant.

Photo: 15 weeks tomorrow 

As you can see I don't have much of a bump yet. My regular clothes all still fit, but my pants test to press in uncomfortably when I sit. I tend to run for the yoga pants the second I get home. I had tried looking at maternity clothes at Burlington Coat Factory, but I was very disappointed in the quality. I bought yoga pants and leggings, but I ended up returning them because they were so thin.

I tried again at Buy Buy Baby, and had slightly better luck. I was able to buy some decent Destination Maternity leggings, but they are a bit big. The XS is actually a 4-6 and I really wanted a 0-2. Everything else also seemed to start at a size 4 so I didn't bother with anything else there.

I found lots of great stuff at the Gap yesterday. They were having a great sale. I got a pair or coral shorts, skinny jeans, 2 shirts, a sweatshirt dress and an owl baby hat for $70! I love the jeans so much and  I can't wait to wear them.


No comments:

Post a Comment